Home Access Center
In our efforts to maximize parent involvement, we are pleased to provide a new service called Home Access Center. This new website provides parents and guardians with access to their student's assignments, grades, and attendance.
Frequently Asked Questions
I can’t find the link.
Go to www.dps61.org and click the Icon (house) Home Access
- Click OK if you see a Security Alert box & click Yes to the Security Information message
- Click HERE (or read the guidelines first)
It won’t take my username and password.
- Make sure you are in Home Access Center. Our website also has a signin screen that is different from Home Access Center. See specific directions above.
- Make sure username has a period ( . ) between the last name and first name
- There are no spaces in the Username
- Username IS NOT case sensitive
- Password IS case sensitive
- Click Log In
I clicked on “Forgot Password” and nothing happened.
- This function is not available at this time. We are working on enabling this. In the meantime, please call your student’s school.
An “AutoComplete” message comes up.
- Click on Don’t offer to remember any more passwords
- Click No
A Security Information message comes up.