• How do I monitor how my student is doing?


    Parents are encouraged to check HAC regularly to monitor grade progress. Please call the student office at (217) 424-3190 for log in information for HAC. Teachers may have additional ways to monitor student progress so be sure to check this out!

    Specific grade concerns should be directed to your student's teacher.

    Your student's counselor can provide support for concerns - call or email with questions.



    Quarter Grades are generated on the dates below and are available for viewing on HAC:

    Quarter 1:  October 21

    Quarter 2:   January 6

    Quarter 3:  March 16

    Quarter 4:  TBD

    * A paper copy is mailed home.


    Put these dates on your home calendar!