New Solarwinds Web Help Desk (WHD) Ticketing System
IT is implementing a new Web Help Desk.
1. Click Web Help Desk to submit a ticket. (Bookmark the site for quick access)
2. Enter your existing district email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password login credentials
3. If the Help Request page is not displayed, click Request in the Web Help Desk console toolbar.
4. Select the Request Type option that best describes the reason for your request.
5. In the Request Detail section, provide a detailed explanation of your request or problem.
6. If you have supporting documents such as log files, screen shots, or configuration files, click Add File and attach them to the request.
7. Verify that your Location is correct.
8. Complete any additional fields associated with the selected Request Type.
9. Click Save to create the ticket.
The Web Help Desk system will send you a confirmation message containing your ticket number.
School Dude is no longer available.
Note: When using the Google Chrome browser, you may see a message saying "Your connection is not private". We are aware of this issue this is not a concern as the WHD site is secure. You can get past this message by clicking Advanced and then click to proceed to the Web Help Desk site.