A strong school system creates a healthy community and enthusiastic community support is vital to successful schools.
We believe that...
- The development of the whole person is essential.
- Equal opportunity requires that each person has the right and the ability to learn in a style and at a pace tailored to individual needs.
- The greatest success is achieved through valuing and incorporating ideas and beliefs of a diverse group of people.
- Learning and high expectations need not to be limited by background and circumstance.
- Learning becomes more meaningful when it is connected to real-life situations.
- An optimal learning experience is built on meaningful relationships and a welcoming, physically secure, and emotionally supportive environment.
- Taking risks, overcoming setbacks, and celebrating successes lead to personal growth.