District Student Teacher Coordinator Responsibilities
- We will have a student teacher identification badge available at Keil Administration office 101 West Cerro Gordo St. Decatur, IL 62523 (Attention: Human Resources Department).
- Building Administrator greets and check in on student-teacher while in the building and communicates to District Student-Teacher Coordinator when necessary.
- Provides clear and concise hiring procedures for all interested in becoming employees of DPS.
- HR recruiter will check on Student-teacher and the placement periodically during the semester.
- HR receives and reviews the request and communicates requests with building principal(s).
- HR responds to College/University with the appropriate conclusion in a timely manner.
- If DPS can accommodate- HR verifies certification of cooperating teacher
- If in the event DPS can not accommodate a request- the process is complete and the university is notified.