• Students who are interested in obtaining a job and who are either 14 or 15 must have a workers permit.

    In order to get a workers permit, students must first have a job already aligned. Once the student has a job, they can print out the attached document, then they will need to have the supervisor sign, get signature from Mr. Ingram our School Principal and then take it to the Regional Office of Education.

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.