Life Skills Expectations
1. Beautiful people do not use ugly words.
2. Please change the subject if you don’t want an adult to hear your conversation.
3. 100% GOOD Attitudes Please
4. Respect personal space, rights, and property of others.
5. Follow the directions of all teachers.
6. Raise your hand and wait to be called on.
7. Be polite, courteous and respectful of all people.
8. Bring money if you wish to buy something at school.
9. Enjoy electronics before 8:04 am, during B lunch, and after 3:00 pm.