Click HERE to access the Maintenance Department's Work Order Routing System.If prompted, copy and paste this Organization/Account number: 451897344General Directions for Using My School Building:
Go to www.myschoolbuilding.com. (If prompted, enter organization/account number: 451897344)
1. Enter your District 61 email address. (You should automatically proceed to the next screen. If not, please call 424-3080 to have your name added to the system).
2. Click on the Maint Request tab.
3. Steps 1-2: Fill out the appropriate information. Areas with a red check box are required. Location is always your location even if work is to be done in another location. If you are requesting work be done at a location other than yours, enter that location information (building name) in the Area/Room Number field.
4. Step 3: Select a Problem Type - Only one problem type per work request.5. Step 4: Describe your problem or request. Be as detailed as possible.6. Step 5: Attachment - Can attach a file if needed, although not required.7. Step 6: Enter your submittal password. Your submittal password is: maint.8. Step 7: Click Submit.
9. Click on the My Requests tab at the top of the page to verify that your information was submitted. You may also check back to view the latest status and updates on your request.