I hope we are able to get back to a normal routine soon. I miss seeing you and look forward to us reuniting at the "Hill"!
Lesson Plans for the next two weeks:
(If the mandated school closure is extended, please continue to do the Activity and Food Logs Monday-Friday until we are able to reassemble.)
1. Keep a daily log that tracks the number of minutes of physical activity.
2. Keep a daily food log that includes all food and beverages that you consume in a day.
1. You will be asked to keep a daily written journal for each day taht we are not in attendance. I have listed some ideas that you can write about for the next ten days.
2. If this closure continues, just keep a daily log of how you are feeling and thinking. I know that these are some scry times for all of us, adults included. Being able to write about what you are feeling may help!
- Why was the decision made to cancel all schools in Illinois?
- Define Pandemic and explain how this has affected your family.
- How has COVID-19 made you feel emotionally?
- What are the differences between the Common Cold, Flu and COVID-19?
- What are your thoughts on Community Health and the need for a Public Health Department?
- Explain in detail the quesiton that we have discussed in class that asks, "How does every decision I make affect my overall health and wellness?"
- How will this experience of dealing with the threat of illness impact your future health and wellness?
- What are specific steps we need to take when washing hands. I can think of at least 7 steps!!
- What did your Wellness Wheel look like before this outbreak and waht does it look like now? What changs have taken place with your Mental/Emotional, Social, and Physcial well-being?
- What are some health changes that you and your family have made since the outbreak?
1st Hour: (8:25-9:07) PE 82nd Hour: (9:10-9:52) Health3rd Hour: (9:55:10:37) PE 84th Hour: PlanLunch (11:25-11:55)Middle School Lunch - (11:55-12:25) Working Lunch6th Hour: (12:33-1:15) Study Skills7th Hour: (1:18-2:00) PE 78th Hour: (2:03-2:45) PE 7