ScienceFor ideas, click the link below!
JHMS SCIENCE FAIR 2013
· This year's science fair will be awesome, as well as fun and educational.
· There will be classroom exhibits, science projects by the students, community science displays, and lunch.
· The science fair will be held Saturday, February 2, 2013.
· Students will bring their exhibits in at 9:00 AM.
· Judging will begin at 10:00 AM and be over by 12:00 p.m.
· Lunch will begin at 12:00 p.m.
· General admittance will be from 12:00 - 3:00 PM
· There will be ribbons awarded to each project with a trophy to the top project in each grade.
· A grand prize trophy will be awarded to the top exhibit in the school.More Links!
Bill Nye the Science Guy's Nye Labs Online
Welcome to the St. Louis Science Center
Research sites for science, people, careers, etc.
Insanely Great Science Websites
Chicago Botanic Gardens
Trees for Kids
Roller Coasters Simple Machines