Library Hours: Monday 7:30am-3:20pm
Wednesday 7:30am-3:20pm (close at 11:35 on scheduled early release days)
Bibliophiles Club meetings: Every Friday after school from 3:30pm to 4:20pm in the Library Commons
Literacy Specialist & Librarian: Ms. Flanigan
Library Media Assistant: Ms. Sawyer
1200 S. 16th Street
Decatur, IL 62521
217-362-3101 Extension #825233
BOOK LOANING POLICIES
- There is a 2 book maximum for student accounts.
- Books are loaned for 3 weeks at a time. They can be renewed twice.
- There is a charge of 5 cents per day for every day a book is overdue.
- Students will not be allowed to check out a book if they have more than $5.00 in late fees and fines.
- Late fees can be paid by cash, check, or by reading in the library (For every 15 minutes a student reads in the library, $1.00 in late fees will be forgiven).
- If a student loses a book, or damages it to the point that it is beyond repair, then that student is responsible for the cost to replace the book.
- Students will not be allowed to check out again until the lost/damaged book is returned or paid for.
- Only cash or check will be accepted for lost or damaged books. Checks should be written out to "Eisenhower High School Library."