Library Hours: Monday 7:30am-3:10pm
Wednesday 7:30am-3:10pm (close at 11:20 on scheduled early release days)
Literacy Specialist: Mrs. Flanigan
Library Media Assistant: Mrs. Sawyer
1200 S. 16th Street
Decatur, IL 62521
217-362-3101 Extension #825233
BOOK LOANING POLICIES
- There is a 2 book maximum for student accounts.
- Books are loaned for 3 weeks at a time. They can be renewed twice.
- If a student loses a book, or damages it to the point that it is beyond repair, then that student is responsible for the cost to replace the book.
- Students will not be allowed to check out again until the lost/damaged book is returned or paid for.
- Only cash or check will be accepted for lost or damaged books. Checks should be written out to "Eisenhower High School Library."