Lincoln College visit: February 26
- Permission slips due to the counselors by 2/19
AP Exam permission forms:
- Permission forms were passed out for every AP class your student is enrolled in
- Forms are due back to the counselors by February 26, if your student is choosing to take the AP exam or not!
- The AP exam is no cost to families
- If your student scores a "3" or higher on the AP exam, that translates to college credit at any Illinois college or university
- If your student takes the AP exam, and enters has a grade "B" or higher in their AP class 2 days before the final, they will be exempt from that final exam
We are now on Facebook!
Like us EHS Counseling