Every child will be given multiple ways to show mastery of the Common Core Standards. Here are a few tips on how you can stay ahead and on top:
- Work harder than they have ever worked
- Turn all assignment in on time
- Use a planner daily
- Seek help when needed
- Learn to listen and be a critical thinker
- Manage time wisely
- Set goals work on them, meet them, and then set new ones
- Study and complete all homework assignments
- If you do not have homework, practice your standards
- Analyze and dissect the question, problem, experiment, etc.
- Focus on what YOU are doing--not the person or persons next to you
- BE A LEADER--NOT A FOLLOWER!
Remember the reason why your parents send you to school - TO LEARN. Be responsible, respectful and in control.