Welcome to the Office of Research, Data and Accountability
Dr. Jay Marino, Director of Research, Data and Accountability
Professional Development Institute | 601 N. Church Street Decatur, IL 62522
(217) 362.3015 | email@example.com
The Department of Research, Data and Accountability provides leadership and coordination to ensure aligned instructional assessment, accountability, and data analysis programming for the district. It oversees the implementation and coordination of the district’s assessment and accountability program including proper protocols and procedures to ensureaccurate data tracking and reporting.
Focus areas of the Department include:
- Provides leadership and collaborates with site administration regarding the assessment of student progress and educational program effectiveness.
- Monitors longitudinal data to emphasize student achievement trends and identifies on-going content area needs on a districtwide and/or site-by-site basis.
- Works collaboratively with district leadership to analyze student achievement, effectiveness of instructional programs and initiatives, assessments, district professional learning to ensure the coordination, alignment,and articulation of a comprehensive curricular and instructional program.
- Works collaboratively with the Director of Technology and Teaching and Learning Department in thedevelopment and maintenance of an online system of multiple measures of student performance whichprovides evidence useful to the evaluation and modification of educational programs.