At Decatur Public Schools, our mission is to unlock students' unique and limitless potential to achieve their personal aspirations as fully prepared, contributing citizens in a global society through learning experiences distinguished by:
- commitment to the whole person resulting in student growth and confidence
- relevant, innovative, personalized academic pathways that promote passion and pride
- a learning environment that fosters curiosity and the thirst for achievement and discovery
- a culture of diversity, adaptability, and resilience
- meaningful and lasting relationships
- extraordinary school and community connections
Click through the menu to find at-home activities and practice and learn more about testing, scope and sequence, standards-based grading, and more.
Want to provide feedback to the Department of Teaching & Learning? Or are you a student or teacher who wants to request a visit to your classroom? Click here to submit your feedback or request a visit.